Blue Tick on Instagram: The blue tick will come to the profile as soon as the Instagram account is verified. With this badge, your account can easily reach more people. And popularity can open the way to earn. But getting these badges is not very easy.
Take a look at how to verify your Instagram account and how to get a verify badge.
How To Verify Instagram Account –
Step 1 – First you need to click on the profile picture icon of your Instagram account. Which is at the bottom right of the screen. Then you can see your profile section.
Step 2 – Then click on the Hamburger menu. Which can be seen in the upper right hand corner.
Step 3 – Then click on the Instagram Account button again. Then click on Request Verification. Once it is Done, you have to enter your full name and enter your identity there. At that time you will need your own ID card. Here you have to give the government approved photo ID card. Apart from this any other ID card can be given which is valid. Any official document that mentions one’s identity can be given here. After submitting all those things, you have to click on the Submit button.
How to get a verification badge or blue tick on your Instagram account –
– After verifying the Instagram account itself, sending a request for a blue tick does not mean that the account has been verified by Instagram. That account is considered eligible for verification only. This time the account will be verified by Instagram.
– Users can send only one ‘request’ at a time to verify their Instagram account. According to Instagram, if a user verifies their account and sends multiple requests to get a verified badge, all previous requests will be canceled.
– Once your Instagram account is verified, the username and password of that account can no longer be changed.
– Instagram has informed that if any user gives any false information to get this verification badge, then that verification badge will be taken away and that account will be closed. There may be other legal action on Instagram.
– Once their Instagram account is verified, the user’s Facebook account will also be verified.